1. First, open the MyMaths homepage. This can be found at MyMaths.co.uk or by searching for MyMaths on Google.
Your screen should look like this:
2. Next, click Log In on the top right hand corner of the MyMaths homepage.
Now your screen will look like this. Type in the school username (maryvale) and the school password (Hint: It begins with o).
Now press log in.
3. Now, your screen will look like this. Click 'My Portal Log in' on the top-right hand corner.
4. Type in your password and username. If you are unsure you can ask your teacher or ask a grown-up to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hint: The username is 3 numbers and your password is 3 letters.
Now press Log in.
5. Congratulations! You have successfully logged into MyMaths.
This shows your Maths homework which you click on to complete the online lesson and to complete the tasks.
There are also games and extra practise which you can complete. Have fun!