Year 3 Reading Requirements:
Your child's reading record should be in school every day!
- Every child has been sent home with a reading record and a book.
- Every child has now been sent home with a reading record and book.
- Please take the time to read with your child for 10 minutes every night.
- Write a comment about what they found challenging and the questions you have asked them about the book.
- Each child will have their book changed once a week, which they will keep for a week.
Reading Records will be checked weekly for parent comments.
You can also read with your child on Oxford Reading Buddy.
If you are unsure of your Password:
- Ask your child to ask the class teacher.
- Send the class teacher an email.