Catholic Primary School
- With our mother Mary,
- we gather together joyfully,
- to love, live, learn and pray,
- with respect for all God’s family,
- as Jesus teaches us.
What do I do if I am worried about my child's learning in school?
- If you have concerns about your child's progress you should speak to your child's class teacher initially.
- If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress, you should speak to the Inclusion Leader or Head Teacher.
- If you are still not happy you can follow the schools complaints procedure.